Registered Office: Avenida de Isabel de Valois, 80D – 4C
Telephone number: +34665081023
I.- PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSINGS
MORPHIS CONSULTING will process the user’s data, manually and / or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value sector for users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Perform anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Platform.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONA DATA PROCESSED.
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, MORPHIS CONSULTING process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training, qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional association.
- Traffic and location data.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he declares to have the consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting MORPHIS CONSULTING from any responsibility in this regard. However, MORPHIS CONSULTING will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, according to the data protection regulations.
The legitimation on the part of MORPHIS CONSULTING to carry out the processing of the user’s personal data is based on the consent of the interested subject, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself
The processing of the personal data in order to send electronic bulletins about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of MORPHIS CONSULTING to carry out said processing in accordance with current regulations. Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of MORPHIS CONSULTING
You can send a letter to MORPHIS CONSULTING in Avenida de Isabel de Voluis, 80D – 4C, 28050 Madrid, or e-mail: email@example.com. Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested subject considers that MORPHIS CONSULTING has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection
From MORPHIS CONSULTING we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we process your personal data, please contact us through the indicated means and at any time and for free, for the following rights:
- Access your personal data.
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Request the portability of personal data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- The limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your data, the interested subjects may object to the processing of their personal data. MORPHIS CONSULTING will cease processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
STORE PERSONAL DATA
MORPHIS CONSULTING will retain the user’s personal data only during the required time to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines.
MORPHIS CONSULTING will carry out the technical security measures necessary to avoid its loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration.
In those cases, in which MORPHIS CONSULTING has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with MORPHIS CONSULTING’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
We inform you that certain data, within the framework of the current regulations or the contractual relationship you have established with MORPHIS CONSULTING, can be transferred to: Public Administrations with competence in MORPHIS CONSULTING’s activity sectors, when established by current regulations. The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law. Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
Other professionals stated in the legal field, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
MORPHIS CONSULTING will only use data storage and recovery devices (“Cookies”) where the user has granted its prior consent in such connection in line with what is indicated in the pop-up window on the user’s web browser when the user accesses the website for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in Morphis Consulting’ Cookies Policy, which all users should be familiar with.