Principal Consultant | Trainer | Speaker | Author
An experienced Business Transformation Director with a track record of high impact engagements across a range of sectors, such as Insurance, IT service providers, Manufacturing, and Education. Working both with large and SME organizations, have successfully led engagement in: facilitating strategic workshops, strengthening operational performance and creating high performing teams. A highly sought trainer and coach, has delivered hundreds of seminars and workshops in leadership and management related topics, while also invited as a Guest Lecturer in universities across Serbia. Author of the book “The Development of Managerial Skills”.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MBA Industrial Engineering and Management
- Served as the Life Insurance Director in DDOR Novi Sad (the 2nd largest insurance company in Serbia) and in charge of: product development, underwriting, portfolio management, claims management, and compliance.
- Designed and led training programs nationwide for over 800+ employees (Head of Training; DDOR Novi Sad).
- Led a range of business transformation projects aiming to streamline operations, boost productivity and reduce overall cycle time (over 30% reduction in time to settle claims)
- Developed and delivered trainings for high performers to better prepare them for managerial positions. Training topics included: decision making, problem solving, creative thinking, constructive conflict management, etc.
- Facilitated workshops and supported SME organizations to develop their mission, vision, strategic priorities and business objectives.
- Supported client organizations to introduce / reinforce Human Resources programs such as: employee loyalty, evaluation and reward, recruitment and onboarding, management by objectives, etc
- Held training sessions on cognitive development games at the largest annual gatherings of Mensa in US and Europe.
- A trainer for the Serbian National Talent Centre – enable high potentials to better meet the challenges of the current dynamic environment.