Dr. Morphis Tsalikidis
Founder | Consultant | Trainer | Speaker
Internationally experienced Operational Excellence and Business Transformation Executive with engagements in Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Areas of expertise involve Six Sigma, Lean Management, Change Management and Business Model consulting. Significant experience in Operational Excellence program deployment, process re-engineering, business coaching, as well as training design and delivery. Professional experience covers both Manufacturing and Insurance sectors.
- BA Economics (1st class); MSc Economics and Finance;
- MSc Operational Research (Distinction);
- PhD Management Science studying the effects of Lean Six Sigma deployment on Organizational Learning and Knowledge Creation.
Key professional training and qualifications:
- Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I);
- PROSCI – Change Management;
- EFQM – Organizational Excellence;
- PRINCE 2 – Project Management;
- Master Black Belt exam- Lean Six Sigma;
- IASSC – Accredited Training Associate.
- Regional lead for the implementation of Operational Excellence programs and trainings in LATAM and EMEA.
- Led the turnaround plan of a P&C Insurance business (over $16M bottom line impact in 12 months).
- Partnered with senior management and supported Lean Management deployments in Mexico, Spain and Italy:
- over $21M bottom line impact during 2012 – 2015;
- Immediate Management KPIs improved by 18pts on average;
- Employees´ satisfaction with the Lean Management program exceeded 90%.
- Delivered multiple Lean Six Sigma trainings for Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts and Business Leaders. Lean Six Sigma trainer for the Greek training institute of Industrial organizations.
- Established framework and practices for Project Portfolio Management. Supported companies’ efforts to implement a Project Office and strengthen local practices (Italy, Turkey, UAE, Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria, Nigeria).
- Regional project lead for the integration of newly acquired companies in Egypt and Nigeria.
Members of Senior Team