Senior Trainer & Consultant
A Senior Lean Six Sigma Trainer and Process Improvement Consultant covering a range of industries such as FMCG, Manufacturing, Packaging, and Plastic. With over 18 years experience in the aviation maintenance industry for the Hellenic Air Force, improving and supervising aircraft maintenance processes and procedures. Significant training design and delivery experience in Lean Six Sigma, Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing. Currently in progress of achieving certification as Systematic Analysis Coach.
- BA Aeronautical Engineering
- MSc Advanced Industrial & Manufacturing Systems (thesis: Performing Reliability Analysis and TQM Problem Solving Tools for Improving Maintenance Operations in Modern Jet Fighters).
Key professional training and qualifications:
- IASSC – Accredited Training Associate
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (IASSC)
- CSAP – Certified Systemic Analyst Professional (in progress)
- Aircraft Engineer with 18 years experience in:
- Line & Heavy Maintenance (A, B, C checks) Quality Inspection.
- Aircraft Maintenance Resources Management (Supervisor, Chief Aircraft Engineer in charge of 95 maintenance engineers for 15 fighter jet).
- Quality Audits.
- Aircraft Maintenance Records Management.
- Designed and led training programs in Greece on Lean Six Sigma and Lean Management tools.
- Delivered Lean Six Sigma training for Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts.
- Designed long-term, continuous improvement programs for upgrading aircraft availability:
- Aircraft Downtime Optimization (ADO)
- Aircraft Engineers’ Performance Optimization (AEPO)
- Aircraft Reliability Improvement Program (ARIP)