Senior Consultant | Mentor | Trainer
A Senior Consultant in Operational Excellence and Business Transformation domains, helping organizations improve their operational performance while strengthening profitability. Professional experience covers a range of industries (Manufacturing and Financial Services), functional environments (IT software development, Back Office operations, Data Analytics), as well as geographical locations (North America, Europe, and Asia). Areas of expertise include: Strategic Management Process, Process re-engineering, Transition Management and Enterprise Risk Management. Possess significant experience in Offshoring and Outsourcing projects (planning & execution), Program Management, as well as Training design and delivery (Lean Six Sigma, Change Management, Program Management, Risk Management, etc).
Academic background and qualifications:
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering
- MBA Marketing
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Created “Shared Service Centres” in India for Project Management Office, Accounting and Insurance processes.
- Led Process Excellence and Enterprise Risk Management functions for a Financial Services organization
- Definition, implementation and adoption of key performance indicators and metrics across all levels of an organization.
- Program management for the transition of both IT and business processes from North America to India, which included: design of the Transition Framework; Organization structure and governance; Feasibility and Evaluation analysis; Knowledge transition and assessment; Service level definition (metrics, measurements and targets).
- Designed the approach and framework for Continuous Improvement Culture in a Financial Services organization.
- Established Centre of Excellence for Independent Testing Services for IT services.
- Visiting Lecturer at 2 private universities on Strategic Operations Management and Enterprise Risk Management (Postgraduate level)