Herminio Baldó Suárez
Principal Consultant & Trainer
International Customer Experience Director, with engagements in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Areas of expertise involve Six Sigma, Change Management, Actuarial, Organization, Customer Complaints and Customer Satisfaction programs. Professional experience covers mainly Insurance sector. Has successfully led large scale Customer Experience and Quality of Service programs to improve customer satisfaction, increase revenues and minimize costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
Key professional training and qualifications:
- Lean Six sigma Black Belt Training
- Lean Six Sigma Train the Trainer
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma
- Customer Service through Social Media
- Led Six Sigma transformation program and training within a large insurance multinational for EMEA and LATAM entities.
- Led Document Management Program allowing Spain, Italy and Portugal to:
- reduce by 20% printing costs,
- achieving on average a 38,4% reduction (15,2€ M).
- Developed and implemented Operational Excellence Strategy for Mediterranean and Latin-American region entities, managing Six Sigma resource team securing a target of 17M€ Project Net Income region wide.
- Led Customer Experience strategy across 28 countries within the EMEA and LATAM region to promote customer satisfaction.
- Delivered Lean Six Sigma training for Black Belts, and Business Leaders (+5 years experience).