Hospitality professional with international background and over 15 years of experience working with various high-profile and 5-Star hotels in Middle East, North America, Latin and Central America. Area of expertise includes Quality Management and Process Improvement, analysis of hotel productivity and process standardization to improve the overall hotel productivity and Guest experience.
- BSc Hotel & Restaurant Management;
- MBA from Les Roches Switzerland
Key professional training and qualifications:
- Project Management Certification from E-Cornell;
- EFQM assessor training to provide support to the Department of Economic Development of Dubai (Excellence Assessments for the Dubai Quality Award).
- Set the strategy to achieve a new Forbes partner Hotel to obtain 4 Forbes stars in Dubai (Anantara Dubai Hotel, HQ Minor in Thailand).
- Successfully managed the Integration Starwood & Marriot project in two of the main hotels in the EMEA region ( Le Grosvenor House and Le Royal Meridien; Dubai).
- Updated and implemented the standard operating procedures in Mandarin Oriental (Miami), so as to reduce labor cost and boost productivity.
- Implementation of Quality Circles which served as benchmark for the Anantara Dubai Hotel and the HQ Minor in Thailand.
- Deployment of 5S in the main hotel’s operational departments (Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Occidental Nuevo Vallarta).
- Training delivery for luxury hotel standards such as LHW (Grand Paradisus, Melia) and Forbes (Anantara Dubai Hotel).
- Drive the Training and Development strategy for more than 1,000 employees at Le Grosvenor House and Le Royal Meridien (Dubai)
- Mystery Guest assessment for various high-profile Hotels and Hotel Chains including: Mandarin Oriental, Burj al Arab, Marriott, Anantara Hotels and Hotel Melia.