Listen to dr. Morphis Tsalikidis speak:
WHEN: 5th March, 2019
WHERE: Amsterdam, NL
CONFERENCE: Process Improvement and Operational Excellence Summit
Dr. Morphis contributed with two presentations and facilitated a roundtable discussion.
The first presentation was “End-to-end processes thinking: secure successful transformation“. Key elements:
- Identify the necessary changes to transform your organization;
- Align and optimize your people, processes and technology;
- Simplify processes to create a seamless customer journey.
The second presentation was “Linking Design Thinking with Business Transformation and Operational Excellence“. Key elements discussed during this session involved:
- How do companies capture customers need and requirements?
- How are customer insights integrated in Business Transformation and Operational Excellence programs?
- What is Design Thinking? How does it help uncover customer needs?
- How can Operational Excellence benefit from integrating Design Thinking?
Dr. Morphis has also facilitated the roundtable discussion titled “How do you discover the Operational Excellence / Change Methodology that works in Financial Services?“. Key elements discussed were:
- What is different between Service and Manufacturing context?
- Which factors are important when selecting an approach?
- What are key dimensions to consider during implementation?