Listen to dr. Morphis Tsalikidis:
WHEN: 12th March, 2018
WHERE: Orlando, Florida
CONFERENCE TOPIC: Business Transformation and Operational Excellence
Dr. Morphis contributed with a presentation of a case study and was part of a panel discussion.
The presentation was a case study “Lessons learnt from the deployment of Lean Management in Europe and Latin America“. It drew on the experience of developing Lean Management in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Mexico, discussing how to
- engage senior stakeholders and maintain their commitment to the program;
- achieve autonomy in project execution through recruitment and training;
- retain Lean professionals establish reward and recognition mechanisms;
- achieve lasting results leveraging management proximity and employee engagement.
The panel discussed “Operational Excellence evolution and key trends“. A panel of senior Operational Excellence practitioners discussed the key business and technological trends impacting Opeational Excellence programs, as well as the necessity to evolve and adapt. Key discussion points were:
- digital transformation;
- robotic process automation;
- artificial intelligence
- big data.